Sig100 signature pad has been designed to capture signatures quickly, effectively and securely. Handwritten signatures can be captured in a few seconds for many purposes: ID documents, document signing and validation. This reduces the amount of paper used, optimizes processes and improves your company’s brand image.
TIME & MONEY SAVINGS
- Signing digital makes tasks such as copying, scanning or archiving paper documents, useless.
- Organizations can reduce the paperwork and speed up document processes while saving on printing and filing costs.
PRECISION & SECURITY
- Sig100 signature pad digitize the signatures in high resolution and can also be used to record biometric data, such as writing speed and pressure, for forensic expertise.
- Secure data transfer between the pads and computers is ensured using AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) encryption.
EASE OF USE & INTEGRATION
- Plug & play, compact and slim, Evolis signature pads are ideal for use in all working conditions. Their large and smooth surface reproduces a natural signing experience.
- They can be easily integrated into existing IT systems using the free SDK (Software Development Kit).
|MANUFACTURER PART #||ST-BE105-2-UEVL|