Superior print quality, higher reliability and durability, greater security--your photo ID cards will have all these qualities when you print and encode them with the affordable and versatile HDP5000.
- High Definition Printing™ gives you superior print quality, even on cards with embedded electronics, for a more impressive public image.
- High reliability and durability lowers your total cost of ownership, and affordable pricing makes High Definition Printing available to practically any business.
- We back the HDP5000 with a lifetime printhead warranty and two-year warranty on everything else.
- Versatile modular design permits change as your needs change. Dual-sided printing, single- or dual-sided lamination, and card encoding technologies are all field-upgradeable features.
- Minimal training is required because of its simple design and intuitive operation. Cards, ribbons, and overlaminates come in cartridges that load quickly and easily.
Key Features Our HDP5000 printer/encoder is feature-packed. Perfect for technology cards with embedded electronics, it reliably produces cards in High Definition with the highest image quality available. The HDP5000 upgrades easily with additional printing, laminating and encoding modules.
- Optional single-sided or simultaneous dual-sided lamination for higher card security--quickly.
- Dual-sided card printing option lets you double the print area available without manually reloading cards.
- SmartScreen™ LCD Control Panel displays helpful status messages and prompts.
- Cartridge-based card handling allows for both faster reloading and quicker switching to different card stocks.
- High yield ribbon, film and overlaminate cartridges load fast and eliminate the waste of torn materials from re-spooling.
- Encoding options include magnetic stripe, proximity, and contact and contactless smart cards.
- USB and Ethernet connectivity included, plus the HDP5000 includes an internal print server for secure network printing.
Remote Installation of Plastic Card Printer
Install your new printer easily, quickly and safely with Novatron Remote Plastic Card Printer Installation Service.
The installation is done online, through the AnyDesk application, a specific appointment is set with a specialized technician, without requiring a visit of our technician to your place.
For more information about the Service, select it in the "Related Products".
|MANUFACTURER PART #||089600|
|Input Hopper Capacity||100|