Outstanding quality card printer
Avansia is a Retransfer technology card printer for very high quality card delivery. Designed for rigorous use, Avansia is extremely robust and provides high security card issuance. Capable of issuing more than 140 single-sided color cards per hour, it is ideal for card issuance in medium and large quantities.
Avansia is ideal for delivering: Corporate ID cards, Secure access badges, Student cards, Payment cards, Loyalty cards / gift cards, National ID cards, Driver’s licenses.
- Dual-sided printing (standard)
- Reverse transfer printing
- Over the edge printing
- Color dye sublimation and resin monochrome retransfer
- 600 dpi print head (23.6 dots/mm)
- Bitmap: 24 bits, R/G/B 256 level
- Printout: Y/M/C 256 level
- 64 MB of memory (RAM)
- Interfaces: USB 2.0, Ethernet
- Print Speed of single side (YMCK): 25 s/card - 144 cards/hour.
How does retransfer technology work?
The card is printed in two phases:
- The card design is printed by dye sublimation on a transparent film,
- The printed film is then fused to the card using a thermal bonding process for flawless results.
The built-in flattener applies pressure on the card, thus ensuring a perfectly flat surface.
Remote Installation of Plastic Card Printer
Install your new printer easily, quickly and safely with Novatron Remote Plastic Card Printer Installation Service.
The installation is done online, through the AnyDesk application, a specific appointment is set with a specialized technician, without requiring a visit of our technician to your place.
For more information about the Service, select it in the "Related Products".
|Availability||Διαθέσιμο από 10 έως 30 ημέρες|
|MANUFACTURER PART #||AVANSIA|
|Input Hopper Capacity||250|