The remote thermal printer service concerns all active Zebra and Godex models and their respective applications.
Applies to a thermal printer installation on a computer.
You can get the service either from our website or by calling our sales at 2106180865.
Once your purchase is complete, our sales will contact you to provide you with a unique code that you can call our technical department daily from 09:00 to 17:30 to arrange an appointment with the responsible technician.
Alternatively, you can send an email with your unique password and contact details at firstname.lastname@example.org in order for our technical department to call you.
For your convenience and as long as your purchase has been completed, you can download the AnyDesk application from the following link which will be used to complete the installation.
• Active Internet connection.
• Anydesk application.
• Administrator rights on the computer to be installed.
Supported printers - applications:
• Zebra Thermal Printers using the Zebra Designer Standard application.
• Godex Thermal Printers using the GoLabel application.
Supported operating systems:
• Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32bit, 64bit)
The service includes:
• Installation of the printer driver (USB or Ethernet).
• Installation of the Printer Software.
• A brief demonstration of the Software.
• Customization of the Driver for Graphic Prints.
The service does not include:
• Connection with commercial systems.
• Creation of a ZPL, EPL, or Godex Language file.
• Convert or import labels from one program to another.
• Windows Domain Installation.